Sunday, March 28, 2010

HELLO

Hello !! Dear viewers of my Blog, its been quite some time I had not Blogged anything, to be frank it was sheer laziness and also a lot of unexpected work.I was also busy on my second Blog ...LOVING YOURSELF AFTER CANCER, this site is dedicated to all the unexpected treatments I went through and the after recovery process, the whole Idea of this Blog is to provide some comfort to other patients who face the same .

Now back on my cookery Blogging on Samaithupaarungal , its back to South Indian cooking again and this time I have chosen a topic on Pachadis, its going to be very interesting and done a few recipes myself.tried variations, tasted and testified for my Blog. unknowing these similar recipes must be featuring somewhere , but these are my own to the best of my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment